Monday, April 26, 2010

Group Presentations Monday April 26th

All of the group presentations today were fabulous, I mean who will ever forget Lisa's ribbon dance performance my four year old self was jumping for joy on the inside over her stellar moves, and what I have come to expect to see in a Sexon class. There were a few that really stood out to me though. First off would be Zach's performance on his guitar. Any time I have had the pleasure to read or hear anything Zach created is a treat and this held true yet again. The lyrics to his song were absolutely beautiful as well as the melody. I also liked the fact that he switched mid way through and refined a song he had previously written because he hadn't understood what he needed to yet. I had the same experience in this class so this really resonated with me. I also really enjoyed our resident business majors take on lowbrow and comic books. In Literary Criticism last semester we explored the idea of graphic novels in a classroom and the implications with which people view them. This presentation brought me back to that idea and how people often judge things without really looking deeper and finding meaning. I also really loved Christina's presentation and look forward to reading her whole paper. Great job again team.

No comments:

Post a Comment