Monday, April 26, 2010

The Dream

I am so ecstatic that Rio has put the video of the dream on his blog. This movie absolutely inspired me and I wanted the ability to torment the masses of people I know with this high brow work. Remembering Classical Literature I knew that the group that contained Zach would be something to marvel at. I wasn't wrong. This film is done so beautifully its really hard to describe it in words. It has references of all our works from class placed in seamlessly along with references that only fit our classes discourse group, Dr. Sexson's granddaughter anyone? I really think that if Dr. Sexson or anyone else should teach this class again this movie should be incorporated into the curriculum. In fact many of the offerings that have come about from this class should be incorporated in. I also love that almost every presentation in the class dealt with Dr. Sexson in some way. The wizard of the class had to be incorporated or it wouldn't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment